The Short Ones (Limited Edition)
Made from existing trouser stock to keep our waste to an absolute minimum, we have launched The Short Ones to celebrate the Great British Summer. We made sure they were water repellant. Just in case.
The Short Ones were inspired by a member of our community, @tarmacslapper, who custom-made a pair of shorts after tearing the knees off his M1LE trousers by literally slapping the tarmac.
Please note that these are a Made to Order product so expect a 2-3 week wait time from your order.
Product features include
- Optional reflective panels on the trouser cuff and inside the back pockets to enhance your commute
- Keep your things safe with a subtle front zippered pocket
- Stay dry with a water repellant coating
- Offering four-way stretch combined with a lightweight material, our shorts are quick-drying and easy to care for
Model wears a Large (34-36").
Inside Leg Length is 20cm across all sizes.
Care & Materials
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash: Cold
- Do not bleach or iron
- Tumble-dry: Low
- Do not dry-clean
• Optional reflective panels on the trouser cuff and inside the back pockets to enhance your commute
• Keep your things safe with a subtle front zippered pocket
•Stay dry with a water repellant coating
• Offering four-way stretch combined with a lightweight material, our trousers are quick-drying and easy to care for
Model wears a Medium (32-34") and is 6ft1 (187cm).
Inside Leg Length Small: 31" // Medium: 32" // Large: 33"
• 100% Polyester
• Machine wash: Cold
• Do not bleach or iron
• Tumble-dry: Low
• Do not dry-clean
Perfect office-wear. I've tried cycling-inspired trousers from a few brands: Spoke, Rapha and Giro. Currently these are my new go-to pair. Looks like they will wear well too.
I've just received the trousers and I'm actually overwhelmed at the quality of them. Honestly they are exceptional, they look great both casually and smart, they fit perfectly, they feel comfortable and you can clearly feel they are made well.
Such comfortable, versatile and stylish trousers. Great for cycling but I also wear them at home as comfy lounge trousers. Super high quality.